- Lead the strategic and tactical development of A-B's Shelf Management Excellence Program through process development, content creation, and toolkit delivery.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for Category Management best practice applications and technologies.
- Analyze existing procedures to identify process change needs and recommend/build potential solutions.
- Drive communication with field sales teams to identify process gaps and facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Participate in joint calls with account teams by presenting Capabilities to key retail customers.
- Manage delivery platforms for Category Tools (Internal Website, SharePoint).
- Identify and Present capabilities on scheduled webinars and monthly newsletters.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, MIS, Information Technology, or related major.
- 3-5 years of experience in business environment.
- Experience with Relational Databases, SQL, and Excel.
- Leadership skills, comfort level with change, and the ability to lead change.
- Exceptional communication, follow-up, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Ability to own a problem from start to finish and effectively communicate with customers.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills required, including an understanding of how to interpret customer business needs, translating them into requirements and solutions.
Posting ID: 548694776Posted: 2020-02-18