Builds responsive web sites, applications, and marketing materials. Collaborates with design, product, development and marketing teams to execute, test, and deploy quality interactions of varying complexity.
2. Convert business needs, processes, requirements, user stories, interactive wireframes and/or mockups into simple and elegant user interface code.
3. Develop Responsive Marketing Emails and unit test with various Cross platform email clients.
4. Collaborates and builds partnership with the Email and Design Team.
5. Collaborates with creative, development, QA and Business teams to identify and execute on opportunities to enhance user experience.
6. Creates and maintains user interface code libraries, style sheets, etc.
7. Works with the Product team to maximize usability while ensuring technical feasibility of UX designs.
8. Creates interfaces for new and enhanced functionality on our ecommerce platform.
9. Works with marketing team to implement marketing materials that require interface code (marketing landing pages, micro-sites, banners, etc.)
10. Implements and maintains site wide tagging by following the tagging code standards.
11. Works to Optimize application for performance and scalability.
12. Maintains awareness of development trends and technologies.
1. 3-4 years of experience developing interfaces with an in-house, corporate, agency or similar interactive/digital design/development team.
2. Associate's degree or equivalent experience in computer science, information technology, web development, or related field.
4. Working knowledge of HTML5 features including Video flags.
5. Working knowledge of CSS3 features and concepts.
6. Solid understanding of cross-browser platform issues and code solutions.
8. Experience with version control systems (SVN, Git, etc.).
9. Working knowledge on creating and modifying JSP pages.
10. Experience developing responsive websites preferred.
11. Working knowledge of CSS preprocessors (LESS, SASS) preferred.
12. Experience implementing analytical tagging using Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager is a plus.
13. Experience implementing marketing emails using Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus.
14. Knowledge in cross-platform email techniques for major email clients is a plus.
15. Experience with Accessibility Development and standards is a plus.
16. Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle, to include analysis, development, unit testing, various environment testing and production support preferred.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
Posting ID: 548694802Posted: 2020-02-18