- Groom, prepare, and handle Clydesdales and other equines for photos with guests and public display.
- Assist guests and answer questions while working in stallion barn and photo bran.
- Daily cleaning of stables and surrounding areas including watering flowers and cleaning harness.
- Provide excellent guest service.
- Assist with the Clydesdale Experience Tour (preparing horse for guest interaction).
- Daily feeding and care of equines.
- Assist with other assignments as necessary.
- Part time seasonal position with no benefits (May-October).
- 15-30 hours per week.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week.
- Experience in areas of horsemanship required, draft horse experience preferred.
- Must have basic understanding of horse health, nutrition, and behavior.
- Must be able to perform basic equine care including grooming, clipping, washing.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, including hay bales weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be a team player, reliable, and possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Must be comfortable with public speaking/customer service.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must have excellent guest service skills.
Posting ID: 548694841Posted: 2020-02-11