Serves as senior compliance risk analyst within Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) Compliance Assurance Team, responsible for validating evidence of project completion. This position identifies key risks, control, procedural lags and corrective action plans related to the projects under review is done appropriately and reports the results to the project owners, business and other senior stake holders. Key Activities include:
Key Qualifications Required:
- Analyzing data and participating in the delivery and execution of analysis for trending, and reporting of data elements for the purpose of driving greater insight within State of Compliance reporting, Compliance Assurance reviews, Business Monitoring, and other ICRM activities.
- Articulating the compliance risk profile and compliance risk appetite within the Citi purview.
- Identifying, measuring, and analyzing compliance risks within Citi and supporting mitigation strategies where appropriate.
- Presenting analytical findings, results of analyses and providing business recommendations to senior management.
- Interacting with subject matter experts to identify and analyze data elements, report findings or conclusions, and suggest approaches or factors for enhancing compliance risk models.
- Collaborating with team members and colleagues in executing a global initiative with cross functional stakeholders.
- Support AML Testing for both BAU reviews and Consent Order driven reviews as follows:
- Assisting in planning, management, and liaising with the project owners, Businesses, internal Audit and Compliance Testing.
- Participating and/or leading AML pre-completion testing reviews.
- Preparation of work paper documentation, drafting of issues and final report in accordance with Global Compliance Testing standards.
- Conducting reviews that validates the completion of the project milestones and effectiveness of process & standards.
- Participating in AML project meetings related to current and/or upcoming pre-completion testing.
- Supporting regulatory, audit or third party activities related to AML pre-completion Testing.
- Bachelors or master degree in computers/Mathematics
- Experience with data analysis and/or data mining. Experience and knowledge in banking and finance will be desirable, as well as the ability to read and create thorough, high quality, formal statistical documentation.
- Understanding of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies, and measurement / analytics of such
- Expert knowledge of SAS, SQL, Microstrategy, Big Data or other analytics tools like R, Python. Experience using Hadoop and Hive is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of Mantas, Threshold analysis and optimization is an added advantage
- Background in statistics and/or mathematics (including experience in predictive and ensemble modeling such as Boosting and Random Forest)
- Experience in Compliance Testing or Internal/External Audit is an advantage.
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with peers and business leaders.
- Ability to evaluate and interpret information and reach logical fact-based conclusions
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive;
- Highly motivated, strong attention to detail, team oriented, organized.
- Good presentation skills with the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions through concise and clear messaging
- Ability to work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units;
- Skilled with analyzing root causes of compliance risk issues
Bachelor's degree; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof; ACAMS certification is an advantage Preferred Education:
Advanced degree (e.g. JD, MBA) a plus
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.
Posting ID: 548694958Posted: 2020-02-11