- Team Player
- Friendly Demeanor
- Great Communication Skills
The Games Attendant
is tasked with keeping their area clean, keeping their guests smiling and making sure everything is running smoothly. Your job will be to help customers have a great time by helping them find the best ways to spend their time, running transactions and assisting guests with arcade games, laser tag and other gaming needs.What makes a great Games Attendant?
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- 16 years + of age
- Computer literate, familiar with cash register and credit card verification equipment
- Can service a crowd with ease all while maintaining a smile
- Able to interact with customers and come up with unique solutions based on their situation
Why should you join our team as a Games Attendant?
- Acting as a brand ambassador of fun for our all our guests.
- Creating a memorable guest experience that keeps customers coming back.
- Running It Like You Own It by maintaining a clean work area.
- Solving challenges for individual guests that have their best interests at heart.
- Working in a fast-paced environment to service guests in a professional, helpful and friendly manner.
"Here at Main Event we pride ourselves on making sure everyone has an unforgettable time. I love seeing people have a good time and I enjoy putting smiles on people's faces.
" -- Christopher - Game Attendant, TexasThe atmosphere plays a huge part in this job. It's a place where you can have a good time at work without feeling like you're at work. You feel as if you are a guest at the same time. It's an amazing learning experience that helped me personally learn skills that you wouldn't normally find at other part time jobs.
" -- Mariana, Games Attendant, GeorgiaMain Event Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 548695618Posted: 2020-03-03