Description WHY ACE?
You build connections with customers, whether they visit our store one time or for several years to come. Instantly make a difference in someone's life through one interaction by listening to their needs and educating them on how our services and products can help.
ACE is an amazing company where our employees stay because they love their schedules, the people they work with, and the growth opportunities.What's in it for you?
Flexible Schedules Holiday Pay Training Sales Incentives Career Paths 401K (1) Benefits (2) PTO (3)What does a normal day look like?
At ACE, you'll MAKE IT EASY
for our customers by providing thebestcustomer service!
- Educate customers on products
- Listen to customer needs
- Maintain store security
- Provide card services
- Process MoneyGram transactions
- Complete Bill Pay transactions
- Cash checks
Requirements What are we looking for?
(1) All employees are eligible to participate in 401K plan with up to 50% company match on employee contributions(2) Full-time employees are eligible for benefits after 90 days of continuous employment, including medical, dental, vision, and short/long-term disability(3) ACE offers generous paid time off plans(4) Most shifts, you will work independently and stay at the store for the full shift; for example, you may arrive at 8:20am and stay until 7:20pm
- Cash handling experience (6-12mo+ required)
- Retail experience (6-12mo+ required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Sales experience
- High-energy to effectively multi-task and manage numerous transactions
- Positive, customer service-driven attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Ability and desire to work independently, with little to no supervision (4)
- Availability to work 3-4 days per week for 10-12-hour shifts
ACE Cash Express, Inc. ("ACE") is committed to facilitating the accessibility of its website, ("Website") to all visitors, including people with disabilities. ACE has established this Website Accessibility Policy to further ensure we provide services, information and an experience to all of our applicants in a manner consistent with this core value.
ACE is adopting and implementing procedures in substantial conformance with generally-recognized and accepted guidelines and/or standards for website accessibility ('Standards'). While these Standards may change and/or evolve over time, they are currently the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. ACE continues to make accessibility of its Website a key focus of its software development and design efforts.
Contact ACE with any Accessibility Questions or Comments
ACE has adopted this Website Accessibility Policy to support its commitment to the accessibility of its Website. Please send any specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any webpage or function on our Website to us by: email at MyHR@acecashexpress.com; call us at 972-550-5000; fax us at 877-582-1445; or write to us at 1231 Greenway Drive, Suite 600, Irving, Texas, 75038, Attn: Director, Human Resources.
If you encounter an accessibility issue, we appreciate you letting us know and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page more accessible for you.