Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Ten or more years of project management, product design or related experience needed.Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Qualifications :Description
- Manage and successfully execute Fusion Applications release based projects which can span across various Fusion Application and Fusion Middleware teams.
- Interface with Fusion Development, QA and Release team for logistics, planning and tracking.
- Responsible for the coordination and administration of all aspects of an ongoing program/project including resource and change management. Proactively identify potential risks/issues and work with the team to develop mitigation strategies.
- Drive multiple projects across multiple Fusion Application releases at any given time which can span from small to large scale
- Work closely with Fusion central release management team and development teams to setup and document new processes
- Leadership skills to step in and drive projects from any phase
- 10+ years experience in project/program management in software, product development
- College degree in a technology related BS or MS/MBA
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, quickly changing environment, work with minimum direction and take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Knowledge of micro services architecture or experience managing micro services architecture based solution is a plus
- PMP, Scrum Master or other PM related certification is a plus
Posting ID: 548696817Posted: 2020-02-11