Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Seven years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Qualifications :
Come join the fastest growing Cloud organization with world-class engineering and laser focus on excellence.
Oracle's extensive enterprise customer base is looking for rock-solid cloud solutions that provide the same reliability and effectiveness that they have come to expect from Oracle. Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) provides highly cost effective and high-performance IaaS & PaaS Cloud solutions to its customer and they come to expect industry-leading security and compliance programs, creating a stable and highly-effective foundation for their workloads and an infrastructure that meets their security and compliance needs.
We are looking for a Budgeting and Procurement Principal Program Manager for our Regulated Markets team. Have the knowledge and skill set for building a mature spend and procurement program and want to apply it to career development in Cloud? You will be responsible for managing a program with tens of millions of dollars in audit program, consulting, and collateral spend for programs that support the entirety of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure's growth in regulated markets within the US and internationally. The Principle Program Management role includes:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Own and build programs to support the collective budgeting and procurement processes within the scope of OCI's Regulated Markets
- Interface those programs with global budget, procurement, and legal organizations
- Plan, manage, support the procurement of audit and consultative resources
- Drive data collection, analysis, and assessment processes to support critical decision making for Regulated Markets spend and negotiation
- Provide clear, concise, and transparent reporting of past spend, future budget, spend against budget and spend against project scope and summarize these components to executives
- Collaborate with global programs and refine operating processes toincrease speed and decrease operational impact of resource procurement.
- Program is centralized point for budget and procurement supporting multiple verticals within Regulated Markets, such as Compliance, Monitoring, Go-To-Market, and strategic Regulated Markets products
- Prepare KPI reports, trend information, and enhancement projects to add monetary and contractual value for a growing-spend organization
- 7+ years program management experience
- 5+ years related to budgeting, procurement, cost analysis, or similar
- Cloud, IT, technical projects related experience, ideal
- Previous experience building and owning of medium-to-large scale programs with high visibility and reporting transparency
- Collaboration and priority alignment with multiple stakeholders and linked programs
- Identify problem areas in a program and build projects to correct, enhance, reduce the impact of those issues
- Proven ability to combine business acumen, technical acumen, and process expertise to define program proficiencies
- Proven ability to influence & gain buy-in at multiple levels, across divisions, functions and cultures; comfort working with executive level management
- Strong bias toward action, flexible, resourceful, and able to operate effectively within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Superior communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, presentation written, email, tickets, etc.)
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
Posting ID: 548696855Posted: 2020-02-11