Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) team can provide you the opportunity to build and operate a suite of massive scale, integrated cloud services in a broadly distributed, multi-tenant cloud environment. OCI is committed to providing the best in cloud products that meet the needs of our customers who are tackling some of the world's biggest challenges.
We offer unique opportunities for smart, hands-on engineers with the expertise and passion to solve difficult problems in distributed highly available services and virtualized infrastructure. At every level, our engineers have a significant technical and business impact designing and building innovative new systems to power our customer's business critical applications.
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug services, applications, tools and etc for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
The main immediate focus for this position is
1. OCI-C sustaining mostly in the block storage stack and other areas
2. Support project switch and decommissioning of OCI-C
3. Developing migration tools and services: Panda, application migration services.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
1. Solid CS fundamentals, data structures, algorithms and operating systems.
2. Mastery of object oriented development languages (python, java, C++)
3. Experience with developing service oriented distributed systems
4. Having strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
5. Self motivated in developing high quality products and be a proud owner of them.
Nice to have:
1. Background in developing cloud infrastructure services such as storage, network, security.
2. Knowledge of databases, SQL/NoSQL
3. Knowledge with Linux development
4. Prior devops experiences
Posting ID: 548696919Posted: 2020-02-11