Coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery. Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment and the like.
Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project specifications, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments. Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically 5 years of project management, product design or related experience needed.Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Qualifications :About Moat and Oracle Data Cloud
We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. We help the world's top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by The New York Times, Cond Nast, Kellogg's, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.About the Opportunity
We are looking for a Program Manager to help our engineering teams. This person will lead the implementation of projects working with engineers, product managers, and QA analysts on task scheduling and sequencing, timeline management, planning, and retroactive process evaluation in order to launch and maintain improvements that create value in digital advertising.Responsibilities
- Work with a teams to proactively source and scope new internal projects, gather requirements, write business cases, track progress, and ensure value delivery
- Facilitate conversations among stakeholders to make decisions and keep them informed of project progress and decisions
- Manage team priorities in a fast-evolving business, determining concrete next actions and removing roadblocks
- Improve project delivery processes to make the team more efficient and able to continuously deliver results
- Run demos and meetings with stakeholders and functionality consumers
- Maintain and publish an internal backlog of prioritized projects and their potential impact to facilitate strategic planning
About the Team
- Backed by 3+ years of experience managing software projects in ad operations or relevant technical/analytical roles
- Familiar with Agile, Scrum, and other project management methodologies
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized, with keen analytical/scientific and problem-solving skills.
- Able to prioritize across multiple projects
- A naturally curious person who dives deep into any available information to better understand the task at hand
- A well-rounded communicator who can ensure the team explains complex topics clearly and compellingly, whether in person or in writing
- Equipped with strong analytical reasoning skills and experience analyzing scenarios quantitatively
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work closely with others as part of a team
- Bonus; knowledge of digital advertising, ad-tech, marketing, and programmatic marketplaces.
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems-looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.