- Memorize a company approved speech and present to large groups of visitors.
- Must be able to present the all tours offered.
- Assist with special events.
- Assist visitors with directions, information, etc.
- Answer guest questions and provide a memorable experience
- Perform sales transactions and operate a computer based cash register.
- Assist guests on sales floor with merchandise information.
- Stock/restock store displays and warehouse/stockroom.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Must be available to work a flexible work schedule: 24 - 32 hours per week.
- Must be available to work weekdays, evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Completion of one year of college.
- Public contact, customer service, and retail experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift and move 25 pounds
Posting ID: 548697093Posted: 2020-02-25