If you're self-motivated, innovative and committed to helping clients, we invite you to view the opportunity below to work with our team as an Employee Benefits Sales Consultant.
As an Employee Benefits Sales Consultant, you'll be provided a wealth of resources to help you build and maintain relationships with businesses and tailor employee benefits and human resources programs to facilitate new business production. In addition to core traditional benefits, we take pride in offering benefits for every stage of life.
- Top earning potential -the more business you develop, the greater your income!
- A retirement program that includes both a 401K Plan and a Pension Plan.
- Colleague banking benefits and several well-being programs and incentives
- Robust sales training and onboarding along with personal and professional development opportunities.
- Leading edge technology, comprehensive tools and resources to assist you -including top tier access to a wide variety of insurance carriers from regional to global.
- HR Solutions - clients have direct access to HR consultants and services.
- Our partnership with Associated Bank provides a competitive edge -we service our clients' total financial needs.
- Community involvement, paid volunteer time off, and networking opportunities with several Colleague Resource Groups.
As an Employee Benefits Sales Consultant, using a consultative approach with prospects, you'll uncover needs and provide solutions in the area of group employee benefits. Although you'll specialize in the group employee benefits segment of our business, you'll also have strong partnership support from agency experts to offer a broad range of financial services solutions.
- A significant portion of your time will be spent seeking out new business by sourcing prospects (e.g., cold calls, warm calls, referrals), conducting introductory meetings, proposal meetings, and renewal meetings with businesses and organizations using Associated Benefits and Risk Consulting's (ABRC) value-added services and Strategic Selling methodology in order to generate and retain new business relationships.
- You'll deepen client relationships through cross-selling and referring customers to business partners within and across lines of business who can best meet their needs.
- As the leader on the servicing team, you'll be expected to meet client expectations including advocating with insurance carriers, third party administrators, service staff and professional resources.
- You'll be expected to maintain a solid understanding of all ABRC products and services, attend sales training seminars and product knowledge workshops, and remain current with industry trends.
Our Business Insurance Consultants Employee Benefits Sales Consultants have a passion for results, are self-motivated, and are able to develop strong business relationships with new businesses. If you have insurance industry experience and a strong desire to work in a client relationship capacity, this is the opportunity for you. Qualifications :Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
- Three or more years of insurance industry experience achieved through any of the following: insurance agency or insurance carrier experience, claims adjusting or underwriting experience and/or documented success in a previous business development role, required.
- Life and Health licenses and Property Casualty required within three months of employment, required - preference given to those with existing insurance licensing.
- Commercial insurance Benefits sales experience, preferred.
Associated Benefits and Risk Consulting is a premier employee benefits, business insurance and HR consulting agency based in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois. We are known for our high energy, innovation and commitment - to our clients and each other. See why our colleagues continually vote us a best place to work in the Midwest. Join our community on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email Careers@AssociatedBank.com.