Job Description Scheduling Coordinator/ Customer Service Representative
Thanks to overwhelming growth, Russell's Pest Control is looking to add a scheduling coordinator / customer service representative. Candidates for this position need to be a self-motivated and extroverted who can work in a fast pace environment.
Job duties include the following.
- Answering incoming customer calls to schedule services, make payments, and answering questions about their account.
- Scheduling services for customers in the most productive manner possible
Minimum qualifications for this position are as follows.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Two years of console experience in a busy, customer service-oriented position.
- Knowledge of: Computer operations to include the use of email and web browser, Word, Excel and customer service techniques.
- Ability to: Think quickly and communicate orally with a variety of callers; handle a high volume of calls (e.g., 125 calls per hour).
- Ability to multitask as necessary when asked to perform other tasks.
Physical requirements include the following.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, sometimes noisy office environment
- Ability to handle pressure of call volumes that fluctuate seasonally
- Ability to handle extended sitting at a desk/computer
- Ability to perform keyboarding
This position is a full-time position. Hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and do include a rotating Saturday every 5-7 weeks from 8am-12pm.
Job Type: Full-time
QualificationsWe are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!EOE AA M/F/Vet/DisabilityLink to Federal employment poster:
http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdfPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Posting ID: 548697769Posted: 2020-03-24