HR Manager/DirectorJob Description
Domino's Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we're a reshaped, re-energized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability, not to mention - great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions. Further, 40% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to 'deliver the dream' to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That's just the tip of the iceberg...or as we might say, one "slice" of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you'd like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Team Cowabunga is the largest singly-owned Domino's Franchise in the US named by its managers. Every Cowabunga store offers a friendly and fun environment, but the secret ingredient to their success is exceptional customer service. To ensure customers have a great experience, each team abides by a set of core values: Respect, Responsibility, Trust, Fairness, and Contribution. Team Cowabunga strives to follow the Fish! Philosophy: Be There, Choose Your Attitude, Make Their Day, Play.
Applicants must be highly motivated self-starters with excellent organizational and written communication skills and must be able to work well with people.
**Chosen candidate will be required to train and work at one of our stores for 2 - 4 weeks within the first 3 months of employment. Req ID
GeorgiaAdditional Job DetailsConduct Human Resources compliance and training audits
Investigate Employee Relations issues and Promote a Positive Work Environment
- Complete Unemployment, DOL, EEO reporting as needed and ACA monthly reporting
- Leadership Development Tracking: Track development for Operating Partners (GMs) and Talent Board Candidates
- Conduct investigations of employee complaints.
- Review and approve all involuntary terminations.
- Conduct proactive employee surveys - Team Member Pulse Checks, listening sessions, focus groups, and one-on-one discussions to promote positive work environment; analyze results and provide recommendations to Manager.
- Conduct exit interviews for departing team members.
Project Planning & Objectives Implementation
- Follow-up on drug testing compliance, motor vehicle re-run violations, new hire legal compliance, worker's compensation issues, unemployment claims and reviews as necessary, etc.
- Conduct HR System Audits.
- Review New Hire Packets Processing and ensure they are complete
- Assist VP of Operations Support on Company Projects and rollout in designated Regions.
- Together with theVP of Operations Support, set quarterly objectives for designated regions and manage the completion of goals.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field required
- 5-7 years HR generalist experience required (to include recruiting, employee relations, training, compensation and benefits, HRIS administration)
- 2-5 years in a Management position
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills required
- Outstanding motivation skills and positive attitude required
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP and/or Master's degree preferred
- QSR Experience Preferred
- Travel: 0-15%
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime; shifts can change based on business needs
- Must have strong initiative and the ability to meet competing deadlines under pressure while maintaining accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a complex organization that is fast-paced and constantly changing to meet current challenges. This position must function in this environment on a daily basis and react quickly to meet pressing needs.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with Cowabunga Inc., an independently owned and operated Domino's Pizza franchisee that is a separate company and employer from Domino's Pizza LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I further acknowledge that any decisions regarding my employment will be made solely by Cowabunga Inc. and that my employer is not Domino's Pizza LLC or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for Cowabunga Inc. to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either Cowabunga Inc. or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice. I understand that no representative of Cowabunga Inc. has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
I attest with my signature below that I have given to Cowabunga Inc. true and complete information on this application. No requested information has been concealed. I authorize Cowabunga Inc. to contact references provided for employment reference checks. If any information I have provided is untrue, or if I have concealed material information, I understand that this will constitute cause for the denial of employment or immediate dismissal.
Cowabunga Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Cowabunga Inc. does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service. Job Category
Store Assistant ManagerFranchise Consent Statement
Background Investigation Information and Consent
I understand that you intend to make an independent investigation of my background which may include references, character, past employment, education, credit and consumer information, driving history, criminal or public records, or insurance claim records, including those maintained by both public and private organizations and all public records for the purpose of confirming the information contained on my application and/or obtaining other information which may be material to my qualifications for employment (a background investigation).
CONSENT: I hereby authorize you, as part of the application process, and from time to time during my employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to conduct a Background Investigation, which may include a consumer report and/or Motor Vehicle Report. I authorize the release of such information to you.
I release, without reservation, you and any person or entity, which provides information pursuant to this authorization, from any and all liabilities, claims or causes of action in regards to the information obtained from any and all of the above reference sources used. I acknowledge that this is a stand-alone consumer notification information me that a report will be requested and that the information obtained shall be used solely for the purpose of evaluating me for employment, promotion, reassignment, or retention as an employee.