Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments - creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It's why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent's differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., 10 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Conduent's solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $16 billion in medical bill savings, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job Description Senior UX / UI Designer
The senior UX/UI designer will support our human-centered design practice and be responsible for creating new digital experiences. They will work with stakeholders, business partners and other designers to create connected product experiences that pushes the limits of innovation and puts the user in focus.
Responsibilities / Preferred Qualifications:
- BA/BS or MA/MS in graphic design, industrial design, HCI, or related field or equivalent experience
- 6 years of relevant work experience in UX, product design, advertising, web, mobile or relevant customer-facing job role
- Experience conceptualizing ideas, creating wireframes and clickable prototypes.
- Flexibility, open-mindedness, ability and desire to learn.
- Experience collaborating cross functionally, globally and building consensus amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating design craft: including wireframes, prototypes, and visual mock ups.
- Work independently with minimal direction
- Comfortable organizing a facilitating design thinking workshop(s)
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite & other prototyping tools
- A solid understanding of the design and product development processes
- Excellent project management, communication, and presentation skills
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.