Retail Personal Banker I, Business Unit Support
This Retail Personal Banker I position is responsible for Business Unit support. This role is responsible for customer service levels (Service Level Agreements) and possessing a thorough knowledge of the Bank's products and services. This includes an emphasis on Operations policies, procedures and operating systems. Also, it will develop and expand customer relationships within the protocols established by the Business Unit Manager and the Relationship Account Officers, while executing operational objectives. This position will be relocating to the Southfield area later this year.Position Responsibilities:Service
- Provides remarkable customer service through all customer interactions, problem resolution, answering telephones, safe deposit access, etc.
- Develops an in-depth knowledge of retail and business products and services.
- Identifies product and service needs. Refers those opportunities to the relationship manager, or appropriate group (e.g. Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Comerica Securities, etc.)
- Must complete Comerica's Customer Service Representative (Teller) Training and Platform Training Program.
- Provides transactional customer service.
- Accepts and processes deposits, withdrawals and payments and handle other over the counter and mail transactions, as needed.
- Meets established service level agreements.
- Accountable for the compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations; and Comerica policies and procedures. Recommends corrections when necessary.
- Ensures completion of necessary compliance related training.
- Adheres to all Banking Center audit and compliance standards and passing of annual risk assessment.
- Operates within prescribed authorities.
- Manages risk by following policies and procedures.
- Provides operational support to the Business Unit Account Officers.
- Escalates risks and issues when identified.
- Associate degree from an accredited college OR 60 college credits and 1 year of Retail Personal Banker experience OR High school diploma or the equivalent (GED) and 3 years of Customer Service experience
- 1 year of Retail Support experience, OR 1 year Lending Assistant experience, OR 1 year experience as a Personal or In-Store Banker
- 1 year of experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel and Power Point
Comerica Bank Center
11:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday - Friday; this position is eligible for a shift differential.
Posting ID: 548698189Posted: 2020-02-11