General Manager in Training(09270) - 11590 Galm Rd., Ste 101Job DescriptionGeneral Manager in TrainingJOB SUMMARY
Are you interested in being part of one of the fastest growing quick service restaurant businesses in the industry? Opportunities exist now for Managers in Training! Join a winning team and start securing your future today!
Learn to run a successful business while being paid.
We offer a progressive training program while you work in a fun environment.
Use basic math and computer skills. Learn to complete store profit and loss reports and process daily transactions. The perfect candidate would be experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated excelling in the responsibilities listed below:ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
General job duties for all store team members
- Bring positive recognition to the Domino's Pizza brand through professionalism, enthusiastic attitude and effective communication.
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator) and make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, written, and telephone communication skills to take and process orders.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
- Use enthusiasm to meet personal and store goals.
- Set the standard for a superior level of customer service.
- Motivate staff and lead by example.
- Protect the security of cash, inventory, and other assets according to company guidelines and directives.
- Exercise judgment and discretion alone, and in conjunction with the General Manager in the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
- Orientation and training provided on the job.
- One year of management experience.
- At least 18 years old and pass background screening and drug test.
- Meet image standards.
- Have a valid driver's license and insured vehicle.
- The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including some nights, weekends and holidays. Schedule subject to change to cover store needs.
- Proficient with using a POS, 10-key, Microsoft Office, and office machines/equipment.
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with South Texas Pizza Inc, an independently owned and operated Domino's Pizza franchisee that is a separate company and employer from Domino's Pizza LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I further acknowledge that any decisions regarding my employment will be made solely by South Texas Pizza Inc and that my employer is not Domino's Pizza LLC or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.South Texas Pizza, Inc., AMPM Pizza, Inc., Pizza Group Enterprises, Inc., ADM Holding, LLC, hereby known as 'Team Murph' intends to make an independent investigation of your background which may include references, character, past employment, education, credit and consumer information, driving history, criminal or police records, or insurance claim records, including those maintained by both public and private organizations and all public records for the purpose of confirming the information contained on your application and/or obtaining other information with may be material to your qualifications for employment (a "Background Investigation").Job Category
Store Delivery ExpertFranchise Consent Statement
Team Murph intends to make a Pre Employment Drug Screen.CONSENT: You hereby authorize Team Murph as part of the application process, and from time to time during my employment, to conduct:• A Background Investigation which may include a consumer report, background report and/or a Motor Vehicle Report. • A Pre Employment Drug Screen
Posting ID: 548698812Posted: 2020-02-11