Delivery Driver(09408) - 143 Martin Road
In addition to the Motor Vehicle Report and The Background Investigation a person filling the Safe Delivery Specialist position must be able to meet the following criteria, with or without accommodation, as essential functions of the job:
• Attend New Employee Orientation class and successfully complete the Driver Safety test.This is a condition of employment.
• Report to work on time as scheduled on a regular basis in full uniform in accordance with uniform and appearance standards.
• Maintain a safe, clean, well-running vehicle with proper liability insurance for transportation to and from delivery sites.
• Possess a valid driver's license and safe driving record which meets Domino's Pizza and Valley Pizza, Inc. safety standards.
• Read a road map to determine the safest and most efficient delivery route from store to delivery site.
• Gather and carry up to twelve (12) colas, and four (4) pizzas safely to your delivery vehicle in no more than two trips.
• Travel a distance of thirty (30) yards in twenty (20) seconds.
• Drive a vehicle from the store to the delivery site, entering and exiting the vehicle under your own power. (For safety reasons, no one is permitted to ride with a driver on a delivery, except other drivers conducting training and management personnel in certain cases.)
Drive safely and courteously, obeying all traffic laws and wearing a seat belt at all times.
• Move safely and swiftly from vehicle to the delivery site entrance to deliver pizza & colas.
• Ascend or descend a flight of fifteen (15) stairs safely within ten (10) seconds.
• Read the name, address and time on an order slip.
• Calculate increments of time, using a printed or written time and a clock or watch.
• Project a positive image to the customer and the public.
• Listen and communicate with customers on the telephone and in person in a friendly and courteous manner. Effective communication with the customer is paramount to our business.
• Know and fulfill the terms of the Product Guarantee.
• Correctly count change, using both currency and coin.
• Perform simple mathematical computations.
• Lift and move items with a size of 15 inches high X 18 1/4 inches deep X 26 1/8 inches wide.
• Lift and move items with a weight of twenty-six (26) pounds.
• Remain mobile for periods of at least three (3) hours.
• Perform general housekeeping and sanitation by sweeping, mopping and sanitizing the work and prep areas when closing the store.
Additional Job Details
Push or pull objects using eight (8) pounds of pressure.
• Understand and comply with all Valley Pizza, Inc. and Domino's Pizza policies.
• Understand and follow instructions as directed by the Management Team or Supervisor.
• Comply with all Safety and Security policies.
• Use a lit car top sign on all deliveries unless directed otherwise by Management Team or Supervisor.
The following criteria are marginal functions which Safe Delivery Specialists are required to perform periodically:
Cross-train and perform the Quality Service Representative job functions in accordance with Domino's Pizza and Valley Pizza, Inc. standards.
• Place pizzas in the appropriate boxes, cut pizzas into even slices, and place boxes on the warming shelf for delivery.
• Perform general in-store functions which include, but are not limited to: general sanitation, food preparation, and general housekeeping.
• Conduct vehicle inspections using the Valley Pizza, Inc. inspection forms.
• Route pizzas so that orders to the same area can be combined for maximum efficiency.
143 Martin Road
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with Valley Pizza Inc dba Dominos Pizza, an independently owned and operated Domino's Pizza franchisee that is a separate company and employer from Domino's Pizza LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I further acknowledge that any decisions regarding my employment will be made solely by Valley Pizza Inc dba Dominos Pizza and that my employer is not Domino's Pizza LLC or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
Store Delivery Expert
Franchise Consent Statement
I understand that you (Valley Pizza, Inc., d/b/a Domino's Pizza) intend to make an independent investigation of my background which may include references, character, past employment, education, credit and consumer information, driving history, criminal or police records, or insurance claim records, including those maintained by both public and private organizations and all public records for the purpose of confirming the information contained on my Application and/or obtaining other information which may be material to my qualifications for employment (a Background Investigation).
CONSENT. I hereby authorize you, as part of the application process, and from time to time during my employment, to conduct a Background Investigation, which may include a consumer report and/or a Motor Vehicle Report. I authorize the release of all such information to you.
I release, without reservation, you and any person or entity which provides information pursuant to this authorization, from any and all liabilities, claims or causes of action in regards to the information obtained from any and all of the above reference sources used. I acknowledge that this is a stand-alone consumer notification informing me that a report will be requested and that the information obtained shall be used solely for the purpose of evaluating me for employment, promotion, reassignment, or retention as an employee.
Posting ID: 548698830Posted: 2020-02-11