Delivery Driver(08867) - 1460 Winder Hwy Unit BJob Description
You got game? You got spring in your step? You want the best job in the world? And schedules that work with you, not against you? That's right, we live to beat the rush and make it possible to make, bake or take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and night, part or full time. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you.
Right now Domino's is looking for qualified drivers to staff stores in your area. We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a line. We're bound to have just the thing for you.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first! Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value, and utilize talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an empathetic environment where all team are valued for their differences, and encouraged to reach their highest potential. If this sounds like a culture you want to be apart of, what are you waiting for? Apply!Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Delivery Expert you are the mechanism for delivering fast and delectably delicious pizzas to our hungry customers. As such, enthusiastic customer communication, positive personality, punctuality and sense of urgency are essential to success in this role. Additionally, the ability to maintain professional appearance in accordance with Domino's and Team Fox image standards is required - you are the face of the brand! Additional requirements and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must possess navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area and must be able to navigate diverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
- Ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, coordinate with coworkers and customers, analyze and compile data, make sound ethical judgments and decisions in a timely manner.
- Willingness to take inventory, stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in or reach-in cooler, and complete associated paperwork.
- Receive and process telephone orders expeditiously to ensure customer satisfaction and timely pizza delivery.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Comfortability utilizing a computer keyboard, touch screen, and foot-paddle.
(including, but not limited to the following):
Daily tasks are performed from a standing position, as such you will be on your feet for majority of your shift. This role includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Walking surfaces include ceramic tile "bricks" with linoleum in some food process areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36" and 4".
- Bulk product deliveries are made two to three time per week, and require unloading by team members. Product ingredients and supplies may weigh up to 50 pounds and requires lifting and/or stacking.
- You may be required to occasionally crouch, squat, stoop, bend, or utilize stairs while performing job tasks.
- Hand-eye coordination required for the use of shaping pizza dough, maneuvering pizza peel and cutter, and folding of cardboard pizza boxes.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license
- Must have access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery
- Must pass a Criminal Background Check
- Must pass Motor Vehicle Record Check, meeting company-specific standards
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with Pizza the Pie, LLC, an independently owned and operated Domino's Pizza franchisee that is a separate company and employer from Domino's Pizza LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I further acknowledge that any decisions regarding my employment will be made solely by Pizza the Pie, LLC and that my employer is not Domino's Pizza LLC or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. Job Category
Store Delivery ExpertFranchise Consent Statement
I understand that you intend to make an independent investigation of my background which may include reference, character; past employment, education, credit and consumer information, driving history, criminal or police records, or insurance claim records, including those maintained by both public and private organizations and all public records for the purpose of confirming the information contained on may application and/or obtaining other information which may be material to my qualifications for employment (a background investigation).
CONSENT. I hereby authorize you, as part of the application process, and from time to time during my employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to conduct a Background Investigation, which may include a consumer report and/or a Motor Vehicle Report. I authorize the release of all such information to you. I release, without reservation, you and any person or entity which provides information pursuant to this authorization, from any and all liabilities, claims or cause of action in regards to the information obtained from any and all of the above reference sources used. I acknowledge that this is the stand-alone consumer notification information, that a report will be requested, and that the information obtained shall be used solely for evaluating me for employment, promotion, reassignment, or retention as an employee. NOTE: The above information is required for identification purposes only. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, veteran status, age, disability or on the basis of any other classification of characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, this form is subject to revision without notice in the event of change in federal, state, or local law.