PCC Structurals, a division of Precision Castparts and the world leader in superalloy, aluminum and titanium investment casting is seeking aSenior Human Resources Generalist in Milwaukie, Oregon!KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Develops, interprets, administers, and supports operation policies. Coordinates and communicates decisions with Business Operation personnel as well as other operating facilities.
- Identifies and recommends additional Human Resources programs and participates in their development.
- Facilitates grievance elections; educational assistance reimbursements; retirement/anniversaries; scheduled drug testing procedure; direct payroll on processing terminations.
- Responsible for Division, Corporate or business operation specific functions as assigned (i.e., United Way, blood drives, annual picnic, etc.)
- Maintains an active community relations posture assuring that PCC is positively reflected in the area.
- Maintains contact with professional associations and industries. Keeps abreast of local and national business trends with emphasis on new legal developments relative to the HR field, which could affect outlined responsibilities.
- Conducts supervisor meetings.
- Manage internal communication systems; i.e., reader board, bulletin boards, newsletters, etc.
- Assist in chemical abuse interventions.
- May supervise clerical employees including personnel clerks/secretaries, receptionists, PBX operators, and mailroom clerks.
- Provide counsel and support to line managers in resolving personnel issues, program development/implementation, etc.
Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity
- Recruits, screens, and interviews for hourly positions for thebusiness operation.
- Conducts exit interviews for their organization.
- Provides input to employees concerning their career goals and assists in the development of those goals.
- Responsible for the development and administration of B.O.'s or Corporate Affirmative Action Plans including workforce analysis, applicant tracking, and goal setting. Ensures compliance with Federal, State, and local EEO laws.
- Develops, implements, conducts and administers B.O. or Corporate training for managers/supervisors in Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action. Coordinates training with the respective department managers.
- Bachelors or MBA degree in Human Resources or Business or equivalent, with an emphasis in HR, minimum of 3-5years HRexperience.
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of management and a broad general understanding of the business function.
- General knowledge of the personnel function, emerging HR trends, and familiarity with all areas of sound HR practices.
- Minimum demonstrated proficiency in three or more specialties, such as employment, EEO and AAP, training and development, compensation, labor relations law, etc.
- Demonstrated oral and written communications skills.
- May be required to complete Hazardous Waste Management Training.
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.
Posting ID: 548700116Posted: 2020-03-24