Assistant Manager(04675) - 371 Smallwood Dr.
Assistant General Manager Position Description
< p>Job Title:Assistant General Manager
< p>FLSA Classification:Non-Exempt
< p>Reports To:General Manager
< p>Regional Operations Manager -secondary report
< p>Direct Reports:CSRs, Delivery Experts and Pizza Makers
< p>Indirect Reports:N/A
< p>Assistant General Managers are some of the most special in the company. We believe in promoting from within. We will show you the ropes and work with you to be as successful as you want to be.
< p>Each store has its own personality, and we reward outstanding leaders and operators. You'll love the buzz of high-energy, friendly competition. If you are possess integrity and honesty, are motivated, energetic and willing to learn and go the distance, go the extra mile - you will be successful with us.
< p>Many Team Members began their careers as Assistant General Managers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From Customer Service Reps to Management, General Manager to Manager Corporate Operations or Franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity. There is no place for average at Domino's; go somewhere else to be average.
< p>Assistant General Manager responsibilities:
< p>* Serve as manager-on-duty and second in command to General Manager
< p>* Partner in with General Manager to assist with recruitment, new Team Member training and scheduling
< p>* Uphold brand standards and company policies
< p>* Provide consistently high quality product and service to customers
< p>* Maximize sales and profit by meeting food and labor goals
< p>* Ensure health, safety and cleanliness standards are upheld
< p>* Foster productive and professional Team Member relationships
< p>* Serve as store mentor and operations expert in all Domino's store-level Team Member positions
< p>* Build relationships with customers and community
< p>* Cash handling, reconciliation and reporting
* Inventory control and management
* Assist General Manager in marketing efforts
If you've got your eye on developing a rewarding Domino's career, are ambitious even on your not-so-good days, enjoy competition and strive for operational excellence then make your career with us!
Perks of the job:
From the first slice of pizza to the last customer you serve, we know how important it is to provide the best training and support. Our people are the reason we're successful today, and why we'll continue to be successful in the future. So it makes sense for us to help you become your very best.
Domino's Assistant General Managers enjoy:
* Greater variety
* Smaller teams, make friends and build relationship
* Fast career progression
* Competitive wages, delivery mileage, tips and overtime
* Paid training opportunities & rewards
* Health Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Energetic, fun and positive culture
Minimum requirements and expectations:
A job with us means you get to be yourself, work hard, have fun, and learn heaps of new skills along the way. How far you go is up to you. What you will need:
* An EXCEPTIONAL and POSITIVE attitude
* Possess integrity and honesty
* Excellent attendance and punctuality
* You must be 18 years of age or older.
* Possess reliable transportation as well as valid driver's license, registration and liability insurance
* Effectively train and engage Team Members
* Be able to pass back ground investigation and motor vehicle report
* Previous inventory control, labor costs and computer knowledge
* Ability to create and effectively manage Team Member schedule
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
* Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to communicate effectively with Team Members and customers
* Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed
* Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
* Adept at utilizing proprietary software systems * PULSE and PWR
* Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
* Talking and hearing on telephone
* Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks
* Depth perception.
* Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces
* The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions
* Ability to stand for long periods of time: Most tasks are performed from a standing position.
Hammerhead Pizza LLC TA Domino's Pizza is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
371 Smallwood Dr
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with Hammerhead Pizza LLC, an independently owned and operated Domino's Pizza franchisee that is a separate company and employer from Domino's Pizza LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I further acknowledge that any decisions regarding my employment will be made solely by Hammerhead Pizza LLC and that my employer is not Domino's Pizza LLC or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
Store Assistant Manager
Franchise Consent Statement
Hammerhead Pizza LLC
A Summary of Your Rights under the Fair Credit Reporting CONSUMER DISCLOSURE FORM
Disclosure Regarding Background Investigation
Hammerhead Pizza LLC (the "Company") may request, for lawful employment purposes, background information about you from a consumer reporting agency in connection with your employment or application for employment (including independent contractor assignments, as applicable). This background information may be obtained in the form of consumer reports and/or investigative consumer reports (commonly known as "background reports").
An "investigative consumer report" is a background report that includes information from personal interviews (except in California, where that term includes background reports with or without information obtained from personal interviews), the most common form of which is checking personal or professional references. These background reports may be obtained at any time after receipt of your authorization and, if you are hired or engaged by the Company, throughout your employment or your contract period, as allowed by law.
InfoMart, or another consumer reporting agency, will prepare or assemble the background reports for the Company. InfoMart is located and can be contacted by mail 1582 Terrell Mill Road, Marietta, Georgia 30067, and InfoMart can be contacted by phone at (770) 984-2727. Information about InfoMart's privacy practices is available at http://www.infomart-usa.com/infomart-privacy-policy.html.
The background report may contain information concerning your character, general reputation, personal characteristics, mode of living, and credit standing. The types of information that may be obtained include, but are not limited to: social security number verifications; address history; credit reports and history; criminal records and history; public court records; driving records; accident history; worker's compensation claims; bankruptcy filings; educational history verifications (e.g., dates of attendance, degrees obtained); employment history verifications (e.g., dates of employment, salary information, reasons for termination, etc.); personal and professional references checks; professional licensing and certification checks; drug/alcohol testing results, and drug/alcohol history in violation of law and/or company policy; and other information bearing on your character, general reputation, personal characteristics, mode of living and credit standing.
This information may be obtained from private and public record sources, including, as appropriate: government agencies and courthouses; educational institutions; former employers; and, for investigative consumer reports, personal interviews with sources such as neighbors, friends, former employers and associates; and other information sources. If the Company should obtain information bearing on your credit worthiness, credit standing or credit capacity for reasons other than as required by law, then the Company will use such credit information to evaluate whether you would present an unacceptable risk of theft or other dishonest behavior in the job for which you are being evaluated.
You may request more information about the nature and scope of an investigative consumer report, if any, by contacting the Company. A summary of your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act is being provided to you.