Prep Cook (06856) - 3111 Faudree Rd Ste EJob Description
Domino's Prep Cook are dedicated to food safety and proper handling of the products used to cook a customer's perfect meal. Prep Cook must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to adjust as the needs of the business shifts. Prep Cooks ensure that everything the line cooks need, when they need it, is ready to go, organized, dated and rotated.
To be successful as a Prep Cook, you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.Prep Cook Responsibilities:
Prep Cook Requirements:
- Ensuring all food safety guidelines are followed.
- Receiving trucks deliveries checking in all products and examining them for any damage or missing goods.
- Dating, Rotating, and storing all products received on same day of delivery.
- Pulling data each day for prepping needs for a 48 hour period.
- Prep all products according to Domino's Standards.
- Proofing dough for a 24 hour period, dating and re-cooling.
- Maintaining proper temperature of products while prepping.
- Checking Temperatures of all refrigeration units
- Dating all products according to Domino's dating standards.
- Prepping all cooking PRP's. Includes Sandwich mats and Papered pans.
- Maintaining Sanitation of prep area and any where food may be exposed to.
- Restocking dipping cups, soda machine(s) and boxes.
- Reporting any safety hazards and maintenance needs.
Education and Experience
- Minimal work experience. 1 year restaurant experience a plus
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Texas Certified Food Handlers Certificate required.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-10 hour shifts and lift at least 30 pounds.
- Shows pride in work
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
A high school diploma or equivalent degree is a plus but not required. Candidates for this position do not need prior experience as relevant training is provided on the job in order to learn employer-specific functions such as how to operate the computer system and to learn information about each product. A positive attitude is a must.Work Environment
A Domino's Prep Cook preps a large volume of products every shift, which can be taxing. Standing for long periods of time is expected, which may contribute to back strain and foot problems. Because Prep cooks are handling food, frequent hand sanitization is another expectation. The environment is warm, bustling, and potentially noisy. The environment of a Domino's restaurant is populated by triple stack conveyor belt ovens, multiple warming shelves and carts on wheels which can lead to injury. Req ID
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with Elite Team LP, an independently owned and operated Domino's Pizza franchisee that is a separate company and employer from Domino's Pizza LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I further acknowledge that any decisions regarding my employment will be made solely by Elite Team LP and that my employer is not Domino's Pizza LLC or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I certify the facts contained in this application are true and complete. I understand that, if employed, false statements or omission on this application are grounds for dismissal. I understand and agree that, if hired, my employment is for no definite period of time and either I or the company can terminate employment at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice. This at-will employment relationship exists regardless of any other statements and/or policies to the contrary. I understand and agree that this at-will employment relationship may not be modified or amended unless in writing by a document that is signed by an authorized representative of my employer. Any other attempted form of modification is null and void, whether oral, written, expressed or implied. I give my authorization to verify all information provided in this application.Job Category
Store Customer Service RepFranchise Consent Statement
I understand that you intend to make an independent investigation of my background which may include references, character, past employment, education, credit and consumer information, driving history, criminal or police records, or insurance claim records, including those maintained by both public and private organizations and all public records for the purpose of confirming the information contained on my Application and /or obtaining other information which may be material to my qualifications for employment (a Background Investigation). Consent. I hereby authorize you, as part of the application process, and from time to time during my employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to conduct a Background Investigation, which may include a consumer report and/or a Motor Vehicle Report. I authorize the release of all such information to you. I release, without reservation, you and any person or entity which provides information pursuant to this authorization, from any and all liabilities, claims or causes of action in regards to the information obtained from any and all of the above reference sources used. I acknowledge that is a stand-alone consumer notification informing me that a report will be requested and that the information obtained shall be used solely for the purpose of evaluating me for employment, promotion, reassignment, or retention as an employee.