Assistant Manager(07501) - 156 W 1230 NJob DescriptionABOUT THE JOB
You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and Customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew. For AMs that handle deliveries you must meet the driver requirements.
We pride ourselves on making hot & fresh food, delivered in a timely manner, and taking great care of our customers. Join our team, apply today!
What we offer:
- A fun, rewarding and fast paced working environment
- Competitive salary
- Full training with an industry leading brand
- Excellent career with great opportunities for internal promotion.
- Awesome discounts on Pizza!
What we're looking for:
- Experience leading a team
- Positive attitude and motivational skills
- A clean driving record/valid driver's license
- Access to a reliable vehicle that is insured
- Flexible Schedule
- Have strong skills in math and restaurant management
- Solid interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to operate all equipment and take inventory
UtahAdditional Job Details*Must be at least 18 years old and pass a drug & background check.Address 1
156 W 1230 NJob Category
Store Assistant Manager
Posting ID: 548701611Posted: 2020-02-11