With around 6,000 employees in 14 countries, we are one of the 100 largest automotive suppliers in the world in terms of sales volume. Well-positioned as the partner of choice for our customers, we develop and produce innovative systems for Smart Fluid Management as well as Energy Storage - and Supply.
We place a strong focus on the development and promotion of all employees, which is an essential part of our growth strategy. Would you like to be part of our success story? Potential locations include: Detroit MI, Avilla IN, San Antonio TX.
• Process Development of fuel tank systems for different OEMs
• Plan and control all technical issues related to assigned project
• Interpretation of test results and introduction of the necessary actions and modifications as required to ensure that all necessary parts for the customer are available on time and within budget
• Continuous work with FMEA tools
• Knowledge about and compliance to the customer specific requirements
• Oversee, develop, and revise equipment, processes, line balancing, standardized work, and procedures to maintain and improve the manufacturing floor and its production capability.
• Coordinate with manufacturing teams for the creation and implementation of Total Preventative Maintenance and continuous improvement activities.
• Promote the improvement of all safety, quality, and corporate standards and procedures
• Work with outside tooling vendors in the design, fabrication and program management of external tooling builds.
• Evaluate, debug, and implement solutions to manufacturing issues as requested by other cross-functional work teams
• Implement changes initiated by the Engineering Change Procedure
• Participate in prototype and production launch activities identified in the APQP and PPAP
• Support the overall Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
• Control project budget and capacity planning process
• Technical/ Bachelor's education (Degree in Engineering or comparable) in Engineering Sciences
• Preference for candidates with the following skills: Automotive Electronic Systems, Robotics / Automation, Mechatronics, Systems Engineering
• Relevant technical knowledge of functional area
• Experience (e.g. internship) in a manufacturing plant/shop floor (plastics preferred).
• Experience in defining process equipment & technologies
• Product design knowledge
• Blow Mold and/or injection mold experience a plus
• Knowledge in Six Sigma/statistical tools, root cause analysis, and Quality Management Tools and/or Lean Manufacturing techniques
• Use of Microsoft Office; Auto Cad a plus
• Professional competencies: Priority Setting, Self Development, Drive for Results, Compassion, Ethics and Values, Business Acumen, Organizing, Integrity and Trust
Posting ID: 548701947Posted: 2020-03-17