General Manager(06236) - 5801 West 44th AvenueJob Description
- Login to RapidHire daily to ensure we are hiring the best people possible.
- Review with management team evernote feedback from Director of Operations/District Manager.
- Drive with one driver each week at your store, and give feedback on how he/she can improve efficiency and tips. Train drivers how to smart hustle.
- Review SUTUS reports daily and work on getting to zero calls on hold and 90% of calls answered in less than 2 rings.
- Have detailed notes on free items given away daily.
- Maintain load times at 3 minutes or less and wait times at 3 minutes or less.
- Work on driver hustle and in store hustle to get EDT to 18 minutes.
- Maintain 85% DOT
- Team Member Safety comes first.
- Give out daily to do list to strive for impeccably clean & well-maintained restaurants.
- Hire only exceptional people radiating friendliness with a SMILE.
- Maintain Perfect Product in the store.
- Get stores ready to score well on the EOC
- Attend & Participate in weekly GM meetings.
- Report any incidents to your Director of Operations/District Manager immediately, and provide all necessary paperwork to insurance companies.
- You must hire and staff your store to eliminate all overtime.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with Mountainside Pizza Inc., an independently owned and operated Domino's Pizza franchisee that is a separate company and employer from Domino's Pizza LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I further acknowledge that any decisions regarding my employment will be made solely by Mountainside Pizza Inc. and that my employer is not Domino's Pizza LLC or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. Job Category
Store General ManagerFranchise Consent Statement
I understand that Mountainside Pizza DBA Domino's Pizza ("COMPANY") will use Sterling Infosystems ("STERLING"), 6111 Oak Tree Boulevard, Independence, OH 44131, (800) 853-3228 to obtain a consumer report and/or investigate consumer report ("Report") as part of the hiring process. I also understand that if hired, to the extent permitted by law, COMPANY may obtain further Reports from STERLING so as to update, renew or extend my employment. I understand STERLING's investigation may include obtaining information regarding my credit background, bankruptcies, lawsuits, judgments, paid tax liens, unlawful detainer actions, failure to pay spousal or child support, accounts placed for collection, character, general reputation, personal characteristics and standard of living, driving record and criminal record, subject to any limitations imposed by applicable federal and state law. I understand such information may be obtained through direct or indirect contact with former employers, schools, financial institutions, landlords and public agencies or other persons who may have such knowledge. If an investigative consumer report is being requested, I understand such information may be obtained through any means, including but not limited to personal interviews with m acquaintances and/or associates or with others whom I am acquainted.
Posting ID: 548702122Posted: 2020-02-11