Kautex, a subsidiary of Textron Inc., is rated among the Top 100 Automotive Suppliers worldwide. The company is a leading global supplier of hybrid and conventional plastic fuel tank systems, selective catalytic reduction systems (SCR) and clear vision systems and sensors. In addition, the company produces and supplies camshafts, castings and industrial packaging. Headquartered in Bonn, Germany, the company owns and operates more than 30 facilities in 14 countries worldwide.
If you are looking for employment in the Human Resources field at a fast-paced, safety-oriented foundry with a long-term presence in Muskegon County, this position could be the role for you. We invite those candidates who have a strong interest in human relations, talent development, continuous improvement and automation to apply. The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate intellectual agility and a desire for accelerated, progressive learning in the role. The candidate should also be future mobile and able to travel.
• Complies with and implements all federal, state and local employment laws.
• Documents and prepares required Human Resource reports for HR Manager and plant management personnel including manning reports and seniority reports.
• Maintains employee personnel records.
• Provides as on-site employee benefits support for salaried and hourly personnel.
• Utilizes appropriate HR software programs (e.g. Kronos, Peoplesoft, etc.)
• Conducts new hire orientation sessions and benefit reviews.
• Maintains effective communications with customers.
• Assist in the hiring of hourly associates.
• Maintains records for LOA's.
• Coordinate positive employee relations activities
* Apply continuous improvement mind-set to all activities, including process and system improvements and automation
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or similar field
•Drive for results
• Priority Setting
• Self Development
• Ethics and Values
Posting ID: 548702214Posted: 2020-02-11