We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and to design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA's first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to work for an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences. Job Responsibilities:
Qualifications :Tools and Equipment Used:
- Plates a wide variety of experimental or production parts with various platings such as zinc, chromium, cadmium and copper.
- Adds chemicals to the solutions to maintain solutions in proper balance.
- Prepares pickling and stripping solutions bright dips and cleaners.
- Wires up and positions parts in tank correctly and times plating operations to obtain proper degree of thickness or type of plating.
Experience and Other Requirements:
- Plating tank, galvanometer, ammeter, solutions, etc.
- Two years related experience.
Don't miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment that embodies one of our core values, Lift Each Other Up. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where differences in experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
- This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Posting ID: 548702216Posted: 2020-02-11