As a Dining Services Aide a
t Golden LivingCenters, you'll have a lot on your plate but will be immersed in a supportive and collaborative work environment to help you serve our patients' every dietary need and desire. What distinguishes Golden LivingCenters is our unique ability to ensure our patients feel at home, and there is nothing quite like a home-cooked meal to hit that spot. In this role, your work will lead to tasty and nutritious meals for our patients in accordance with prescribed resident diet specifications. Maintaining an interdepartmental and collaborative work environment will guarantee your success in effectively implementing individualized nutritional plans and ensuring personalized and holistic care for our patients. Help deliver our promise of an extraordinary experience for all of our patients as one of our Dining Services Aides.
If you have an appetite for quality living and great food, then this may be an amazing opportunity for you. We are seeking individuals with vast culinary experience who know how comforting, inspiring and rejuvenating a tasty and healthy meal can be.GENERAL PURPOSE
Create a positive experience for customers including residents and employees.
Responsible for providing excellent customer service, quality products, and presentations while maintaining food safety and health code standards.ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Assist with preparation of food as directed
- Assist with meal service and delivery of meals and snacks
- Assist with set up of dining rooms and other hospitality areas
- Clean service wear and maintain sanitation as assigned in the department
- Support dining room programs and other hospitality areas
- Follows Company, Local, State, and Federal guidelines for Food Safety, Food Handling and Required methods of Documentation.
Must adhere to the Company's Code of Conduct and Business Ethics policy including documentation and reporting responsibilities.
Position Requirements QUALIFICATIONS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & BEHAVIORS
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Minimum one (1) year food service experience, preferred
- Meet all local health regulations
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to operate food service equipment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal, reading and writing skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
- Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels
Mobility, reaching, bending, lifting (minimum of 10 pounds), fine hand coordination, ability to read and write, the ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions and directions, ability to travel, and ability to remain calm under pressure.COMPANY PROFILE
At Golden LivingCenters
, we share our passion for improving quality of life through innovative healthcare, one person, one family, and one community at a time. Each of our 23 Indiana Living Centers is held to the highest clinical standards and is staffed by caring, experienced professionals. We strive to hire and retain personnel of ability, character, and dedication by providing good working conditions, training and leadership, and personal growth opportunities.
00259 - Fountainview Place
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.