To perform licensed A&P Mechanic work on Textron Aviation aircraft at various service centers. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs assembly, disassembly and repairs required in the completion of airframe overhaul, repair or modifications, including but not limited to removal, replacement and repair of parts of engines, airframes and systems.
- Responsible for forming A&P maintenance as well as assisting other licensed mechanics with set up and tear down the equipment, tools and supplies used during the repair of customers aircraft.
- Required to tow and move aircraft during the performance of maintenance duties.
- Assists in the cleaning of parts and components during the repair and assembly of aircraft.
- Performs other tasks and duties associated with the service center operation.
- High school education or equivalent required
- A&P License is required.
- Experience or working knowledge of mechanical devices. Prefer basic knowledge of aircraft systems.
Experience on mechanical repair of vehicles, preferably aircraft -through technical training, apprenticeship, schooling, or similar experience is preferred. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Posting ID: 548702498Posted: 2020-02-11