You’ll discover more than a job at Walmart. This is a place where you can really make a difference in the lives of our customers, as well as your own. Come see how working at Walmart can unlock a world of possibilities.
Your local Walmart Supercenter is hiring Assistant Manager!
- Drives sales in assigned area
- Drives the financial performance of assigned area
- Ensures compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to hourly Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Participates in community outreach programs, and encourages and supports hourly Associates in serving as good members of the community.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for hourly Associates in assigned area
- Upholds the Company's Open Door Policy
- 2 or more years of college; OR 1 year retail experience and 1 year supervisory experience; OR 2 years general work experience and 1 year supervisory experience
- For facilities that sell firearms, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying will require successful completion of a firearms- specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 or more years of general work experience supervising 5 or more direct reports to include the responsibility of performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Walmart Store, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice.
Posting ID: 548702623Posted: 2020-02-19