Assistant Manager(08849) - 708 Slash Pine DrJob DescriptionJob Duties
Lead a team of delivery drivers and csrs to ensure orders are expedited quickly and correctly
- Maintain staffing levels that mirror the needs of business at any point of the day
- When closing, responsible for end of the night bank deposits
- When closing, responsible for doing a nightly product inventory count
- When opening, ensure the store is set up properly and ready to receive orders upon time of open
- Foster and project a sense of urgency with each and every order
- Comfortable with dispute resolution and ensuring every unhappy customer is a returning customer
- Collect money and signed credit card receipts from delivery drivers at the end of their shift
- Ensure vehicles used for delivery pass inspection, both mechanically and visually
- Assist with routing delivery drivers to maximize service to customers while maintaining Dominos standards of orders delivered on time
- Uphold Dominos standards of grooming, uniform, and appearance
- Promote pizza products, specials, and promotions
North CarolinaAddress 1
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with Farrior Corporation, an independently owned and operated Domino's Pizza franchisee that is a separate company and employer from Domino's Pizza LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I further acknowledge that any decisions regarding my employment will be made solely by Farrior Corporation and that my employer is not Domino's Pizza LLC or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. Job Category
Store Assistant ManagerFranchise Consent Statement
Farrior Corporation (the Company) may request, for lawful employment purposed, background information about you from a consumer reporting agency in connection with your employment or application for employment. This background information may be obtained in the form of consumer reports and/or investigative consumer reports (commonly known as background reports). These background reports may be obtained at any time after receipt of your authorization and, if you are hired or engaged by the Company, throughout your employment.
I have carefully read and understand this Disclosure and Authorization form. By my signature below, I consent to preparation of background reports by a consumer reporting agency such as HireRight, Inc., and to release of such background reports to the Company and its designated representatives and agents, for the purpose of assisting the Company in making a determination as to my eligibility for employment, promotion, retention, or for other lawful employment purposed. I understand that if the Company hires me, my consent will apply, and the Company may obtain background reports throughout my employment period.
I understand that information contained in my employment application, or otherwise disclosed by me before or during my employment, if any, may be used for the purpose of obtaining and evaluation backgrounds reports on me. I also understand that nothing herein shall be construed as an offer of employment or contract for services.
I hereby authorize law enforcement agencies, learning institutions (including public and private schools and universities), information service bureaus, credit bureaus, record/data repositories, courts (federal, state, and local), motor vehicle records agencies, my past or present employers, the military, and other individuals and sources to furnish any and all information on me that is requested by the consumer reporting agency.
I also certify the information I provided on and in connection with the form is true, accurate and complete. I agree that this form in original, faxed, photocopied or electronic (including electronically signed), will be valid for any background reports that may be requested by or on behalf of the Company.