Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day. Job DescriptionEligibility Criteria:
Degreed professional with minimum 6+ years of Quality Engineering and Testing experience. Must be eligible to work in the USA. Job Summary:
The Quality Assurance Tester will be responsible to work on complex projects within the Tolling industry and applies a knowledge of software testing and analysis concepts, practices and procedures. Requires experience in all phases of software development life cycle and testing methodologies. Experience should include testing of functional/non-functional scenarios in support of integrated multi-platform systems supporting high volume transaction processing across distributed data acquisition points. Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills are required and the candidate must be capable of adapting to new technologies and changing environments, troubleshooting, documenting and presenting highly detailed analysis reports within transportation systems verification and validation projects in a fast paced environment. Primary Responsibilities:
Required Skill Set:
- Develops Test Approach, Test Plan, Test Schedule, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases based on requirements
- Test case writing, test execution, defect logging, working with Development and BAs etc.
- Execute Test Cases and capture Test Results in Test Management Tool or client-specific format
- Documents issues/defects found in Defect Management Tool and follow up with Development team for the fix. Upon fix retest the functionality.
- Provide test execution summary/update to test lead.
- Participate in peer reviews, testing process improvements, and other testing related activities.
- Reviews the test cases created by test analysts, provide feedback or make changes where necessary.
- Analyzes requirements, coordinate with BA's / Subject Matter Experts.
- Identifies test conditions and / or creates test cases.
- Conducts and/or participates in peer reviews of test cases and test plans.
- Creates / Conditions test data for test execution.
- Executes manual / automation tests according to the Test Plans.
- Documents test results and report defects.
- Evaluates test results.
- Retest, validate and close applicable issue type as appropriate.
- Validates release notes.
- Submits daily status report.
- Identifies and reports risks.
- Coordinates Onshore / Offshore as needed.
- Manages day to day implementation of GTS test process.
- All assigned courses pertaining to new technical / domain / learning tasks are accomplished within defined time frame.
- Experienced in testing Siebel CRM application, Web based application, GUI application, Self-Service Web, Mobile App application, and databases on multiple platforms and in multi-user environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Unix / Linux commands, shell scripting
- Database knowledge to run DDL, DML, and other SQL commands
- Hands on experience in Tools: JIRA, JAMA, TFS, SharePoint, Putty, Selenium, PL/SQL Developer etc.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.