A team member in the Maintenance Support role will assist the Maintenance Manager with tasks related to the cleanliness and repair of the store’s facilities and equipment.
These tasks include:
- Preventative maintenance and cleaning of:
- Refrigeration equipment
- Cooking and warming equipment
- Cleaning of key facilities, including:
- HVAC ceiling vents
- Walk-in cooler and freezer
- Harder-to-reach kitchen floor areas in which debris frequently builds.
- On-the-spot troubleshooting of minor equipment issues
Ideal qualities of a Maintenance Support team member:
- Attention to detail, especially in the areas of:
- Deep, thorough cleaning
- Equipment disassembly and reassembly
- Mechanically minded (for equipment cleaning, troubleshooting, and repair)
- Ability to work in close proximity to others and interact with them in a positive way, even in potentially stressful situations
- Determination to solve a problem (will not give up after initial failure)
- General appreciation for repetitive, preventative maintenance, understanding its importance to the upkeep of facilities and equipment and to the business as a whole
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time.
Posting ID: 548719807Posted: 2020-02-19