Due to growth, we need to hire 20 more superstars!
Join us for one of our hiring events this week at Attwood Marine
February 13th, 2020 and Februrary 14th, 2020
8:00 am- 5:00 pm
You may arrive anytime between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm
Apply online prior to the event, if possible to the role in which you are interested: www.brunswick.com/careers
Address: (the signage says Garelick)
7151 114th Avenue North
We are located in between 66th Street and Belcher Road, perpendicular to Bryan Dairy Road, in an industrial parkway in Largo. Please park in the office parking lot and meet us at the Warehouse area with the garage. Follow the signage.
***Please wear close toed shoes and a shirt that covers your shoulders**
We are growing again! Join the A Team!
Attwood Marine, the leading producer of marine seating and interior solutions, is in need of top talent to support our growth. We offer competitive salaries, ranging from $12-18/hour plus $1/ hour shift differential on 2nd shift, a collaborative environment, climate controlled facility (air conditioning/heat) and comprehensive benefits that are low cost.
All positions are Monday through Friday, with occasional overtime on Saturdays and during the week.
1st shift- 7:00 am- 3:30 pm
2nd shift- 4:00 pm- 12:30 am.
We are recruiting for the following roles:
- 1st Shift Foam Assembler
- 2nd Shift Foam Assembler
- 1st Shift Upholstery Assembler
- 2nd Shift Upholstery Assembler
- 1st Shift Sewing Operator (Seamstress)
- 2nd Shift Sewing Operator (Seamstress)
- 1st Shift Engineering Technician
- 1st Shift Production Lead
We provide comprehensive, low cost benefits:
- Low Cost Medical, Dental and Vision with low deductible- eligible first month
- HSA Contribution twice per year
- 401K contributions and match after 60 days
- Short-term disability- employer paid
- Life Insurance and AD& D- employer paid
- Two weeks Parental leave paid at 100%
- Ten weeks Maternity leave paid at 100%
- Critical Care Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Education Reimbursement
- Complimentary Fitbit each year
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Two-weeks paid vacation
- 11 Holidays
- Boat Rental Reimbursement twice per year
- Company discount for Brunswick products
- Discount Program to save on movie tickets, new automobiles, hotel stays, concert tickets, amusement parks, electronics, etc;
All successful applicants will undergo a background check including a pre-employment drug screening upon offer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, and protected veteran status.
Brunswick was honored as a 2016 Military Friendly Employer by Victory Media and GI Jobs! Veterans and Reservists strongly encouraged to apply! Follow us via Social Media!
Attwood Corporation, a Brunswick Company, is the world's leading manufacturer of marine accessories for the boating industry, including a wide range of seating, hardware, fuel systems, navigational lighting, pumps, trolling motors and other electro-mechanical components.