NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE TOGA!
Restaurant General Manager
Restaurant General Manager – Little Caesars
Little Caesars franchise is seeking goal-oriented, energetic career minded individuals who want to join the management team of a world-class franchise organization. Must have a minimum of 2 years of restaurant general management experience.
- Creating a great place to work through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management
- Effectively manage a Little Caesars restaurant with an ownership mentality within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
- Ensures OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Recruits, interviews, and hires team members, conducts performance appraisals, takes discipline action, motivates and trains
- Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
- We interact daily within our stores in order to provide our employees and management the personal attention needed to grow our business as well as provide the recognition and rewards for achieving great results.
Job Requirements - the ideal candidate for the Restaurant General Manager position will possess:
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic computer literacy
- 5 or more years of fast food restaurant experience including Profit & Loss responsibility
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Have FUN in a fast paced environment!
We offer the following:
A Restaurant Manager sets the direction of the store. You will achieve sales goals, develop your employees, maintain retention, and ensure all systems are efficiently in place. This includes customer service, training, operations, policy enforcement, inventory, hiring, scheduling, and finally, coordinating and fulfilling the daily needs and goals of the store. You must be twenty-one years old or older, dependable, able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays and have reliable transportation. You will be required to make bank deposits, stand for long periods of time, be able to lift thirty to sixty pounds, use motion that entails pushing, puling, stretching, and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists, have solid communication, math and leadership skills and able to pass random drug testing if asked to do so. You will be asked to do a background check. You must know how to use a POS system and have basic computer skills. You may be asked to use applications such as Microsoft Office from time to time.
We are looking for candidates in your area who have a desire to learn and advance. Minimum qualifications include a high school diploma or GED.
- Possess excellent verbal communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Be dependable, hardworking and have the ability to work under pressure and stressful situations.
- Be able to work a standard schedule of approximately 40-50 hours per week and be able to perform all essential functions of the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license from the state of residence with a driving record maintained within company guidelines. Possess a reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary to complete daily banking and delivery responsibilities as directed by the General Manager, Supervisor, or Area Director of Operations.
Posting ID: 548726083Posted: 2020-02-12