Deeply entwined with Arizona history since 1929, The Wigwam welcomes you to make a historic career move and join our family! The Wigwam is a Four Diamond property with 331 guest rooms spanned across 440 acres. The Wigwam is a renowned Arizona landmark, nestled in the community of Litchfield Park, AZ and is a true representation of an authentic Arizona experience. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, driven individuals, with a great attitude and a passion for excellence to join us in curating incredible guest experiences and lasting memories. Come make some history with us!
The Wigwam is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Red's Bar and Grill at The Wigwam Resort is currently seeking a part time busser.
- Provide friendly, courteous and efficient quality presentation of food and beverage service to all guests. Clean and set up tables in the outlet and perform other food service related duties, including general cleaning and set up.
- Clean, set and re-set tables continuously, assuming responsibility for station, tables and side duties.
- Serve water, stock ice, refill glassware station, and continually do running side work. Greet guests by name whenever possible during the course of meal service.
- Stack trays, plates and glassware properly for efficient unloading for stewarding. Ensure proper safety standards at all times for yourself, the guests and other employees.
Other responsibilities also include:
- Perform set up duties as requested to include side stations, storage areas and food staging area.
- Assist servers, bartenders, food runners and other bussers when necessary.
- Perform general cleaning tasks utilizing cleaning to adhere to health and safety standards.
- Fold napkins for meal periods to maintain an adequate supply.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills and executing special guest requests
- 5 foot & 10 foot rule. Very important in assisting and supporting others. Within 10 feet, we as employees must smile and give eye contact to the guest. Within 5 feet of the guest we must give a sincere and welcoming greeting. Every guest is our guest; we must assist and help in all areas of the resort. Your title may not be Front Desk or Bellman. But it is our job to be that positive domino effect on employees and our guests here at the hotel. If a guest looks confused, we as employees need to be able to help and guide them in the right direction or to the correct department.
- Must be able to speak and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must be able to multi task.
No prior experience required. Public contact experience desired.