Great Pay Starting at $16 an hourGreat Benefits!WE ARE HIRING!$1,000 sign on bonus and immediate offers- apply now!
At Stericycle, we deliver solutions that protect the environment, people, and public health and working to create a more sustainable future. This position requires being on-site at Stericycle customer locations and complying with all of the customers' mandatory immunization requirements, including full vaccination against COVID-19. Stericycle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local laws. Change your career.Change your world.Join Stericycle and help protect health and well-being in a safe, responsible, and sustainable way.
Hospital Services Technicianstravelbetween customer healthcare facilities providing on-site proactive collection and exchange of waste containers for various Stericycle programs, including but not limited to: Sharps Management Service, Pharmaceutical Waste, Controlled Substances, and Document Management. This service is provided at regularly scheduled intervals for assigned facilities. Schedule and Location:
Key Job Activities:
- Days: Monday - Friday
- Start time: 5am
- Facilties: Reid Health (Richmond, IN), Marion General (Marion, IN), IU Health Ball (Muncie, IN), St Vincent Kokomo (Kokomi, IN), St Vincent (Anderson, IN)
Travels between customer healthcare facilities to proactively monitor, collect, and exchange waste containers for various Stericycle programs and services, including but not limited to: Sharps Management Service, Pharmaceutical Waste, Controlled Substance and Document Management. 70%
Interacts professionally with onsite customer staff to ensure service expectations are met or exceeded. 10%
Maintains a rigid collection and service schedule. 10%
Communicates duty status on a defined scheduled. 5%
Performs other related duties as required or requested. 5% Experience
• Education equivalent to graduation from high school, or GED.
• 2+ years of related experience, customer service preferred, or the equivalent in related work experience,
• Demonstrate strong communication skills and tact in providing superior customer service in a variety of settings and situations.
• May require mandatory immunizations and credentialing based on customer requirements.
• Must possess a valid driver's license. Must possess reliable transportation to travel between customer facilities.
• Ability to work independently and with little supervision.
• Knowledge of computer/handheld of software applications including spreadsheets, and application-based programs to track daily KPI's. Benefits:
Stericycle currently offers its employees the option to participate in a full range of benefits, including a health care program which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, an employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and sick time, a 401(k) plan, and an employee stock purchase plan. Participation in some programs requires that employees be regularly scheduled to work a minimum number of hours and/or to have fulfilled a waiting period after they begin employment with Stericycle. Disclaimer:The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.
Find similar jobs:
- Careers Home
- Stericycle Commitment
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Corporate Home Page
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information
2019 Stericycle, Inc. All rights reserved.