At Renaissance Hotels we know your passion for discovery is more than a hobby, its a career. Share your inspriation, help guests discover the unexpected and create memories. Our 263 room hotel features the latest in comfort and decor. We offer 15,000 square feet of meeting space and an onsite restaurant featuring the hottest trends in food and beverage.
We are currently looking for a night auditor to work from 11pm to 7am, full time!
The night auditor is responsible for the entire front desk operation of a 263-room hotel in Carmel.
This person serves as Manager-On-Duty between the overnight hours keeping the General Manager and Guest Service Supervisor informed of any guest concerns or situations that need immediate attention.
RETENTION BONUS PAID OUT AT 30, 60 and 90 days of employment!
PROFIT SHARING up to $150 BONUS PAID each quarter!
• Greet and register guests
• Handles check-ins and check-outs efficiently and in a friendly and professional manner
• Stands for up to 8 consecutive hours
• Resolves guests challenges and takes appropriate action to ensure 100% guest satisfaction
• Assists the security guard in securing the building over night.
The night auditor has accounting responsibilities of balancing daily revenue transactions. This includes:
• Ensure all rebates, paid outs, phone charges, and other miscellaneous charges are in balance.
• Reviews remaining reservations, verifies that all updated contingency reports are run, resolves discrepancies, verifies GTD no shows and completes walk report, ensure credit cards are in balance
• Processing customer payments according to established procedures and policies including authorization of credit cards and follows proper cash handling procedures.
Ideal candidates will have at least 2 years experience working night audit at high end/luxury hotel
Must be reliable and able to provide excellent customer service during 3rd shift, 11p-7a
Must have strong communication skills and be proficient with computers including Microsoft products and email