We are a retail store with plans for expansion and we are looking for a strong Finance Manager to drive Matriark's financial planning. Position reports directly to company's Founder.
- Drive the company’s financial planning and support (and define) business decisions for the brick and mortar store, online store and other company's initiatives
- Monitor and execute on financial KPIs.
- Manage the production of the quarterly & annual budget and forecasts.
- Create financial guidelines to ensure proper cash-flow management
- Develop financial models on a as need basis, in particular for fundraising and contract negotiations.
- Plan and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Make recommendations on inventory investment and other investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks, ensuring cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise company's accountant
- Manage vendor accounts payable relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s accounting system
- Oversee the company’s payroll system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Proven experience as Finance manager or similar relevant role
- Experience in Retail
- Extreme attention to detail paired with big-picture thinking
- 2 - 5 years experience with a focus on previous startup work
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and accounting management software
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- CPA is a strong advantage
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Posting ID: 548951006Posted: 2020-02-13