At FirstLight Home Care, you get to do something that matters - that positively impacts your world - and makes a real difference.
FirstLight Home Care hires those who want a rewarding and successful career; those who have a great potential for compassion, sensitivity, and integrity to enrich the lives of others; those who want to work independently, who can help make everyday activities easier for their Clients, and who can genuinely make the world a better place!
We are seeking a top-notch caregiver that also has the desire and skills to work in the office part-time as an administrative assistant. This person will be working in the office three days per week and caregiving 2 days per week. While in the office you will be assisting with administrative functions such as answering the phones, greeting applicants, greeting caregivers, and other administrative responsibilities. Your responsibilities will grow over time and will most likely include being on-call at least one weekend per month once you are comfortable with the position.
If this position interests you please see below for a brief description of role as well some of the benefits that FirstLight Home Care has to offer!
Your FirstLight Rewarding Benefits
- A Great Culture of Care Work Environment where you can thrive!
- Free Learning, Development, & Recertification opportunities!
- Career Advancement that rewards and celebrates YOU!
- Competitive Pay for your career choice, and
- Meaningful Work to make a positive difference in the lives of others, just to name a few!
A Day in the Life of a FirstLight Home Care Caregiver:
- Providing companionship and conversation
- Preparing and serving meals
- Help with bathing and grooming
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Shopping, errands and transportation
A Day in the Life of a FirstLight Home Administrative Assistant:
- Screening potential caregivers (Phone Interviews, Face to face interviews)
- Screening calls
- Introducing caregivers to clients
- Follow up calls with clients and caregivers
You are a great fit for this role when you have:
- Previous caregiving experience (preferred)
- A passion for caregiving and a desire to help others
- A commitment to being present and providing quality care
- Empathy, patience, kindness and respect
Posting ID: 548979008Posted: 2020-02-19