This physician will join Community Physician Network, a multi-specialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking an Occupational Medicine physician to work throughout central Indiana. Ideal candidates will be board certified in occupational medicine or a primary care specialty. Candidates must be focused on providing an exceptional standard of evidence-based care, as well as enjoy working with patients and employer groups in a manner that continues to enhance relationships. Medical Review Officer Certification is a plus.
• Preventative services, work injury management, return to work & recovery services, etc.
• Provider would potentially float to all 8 occupational health sites within Community
• All ancillary services on or near sites
• Well-established with excellent community and employer reputations
Licensure & Certifications
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
• Licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure in Indiana
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: "Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being." Our organization's values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
For more information, contact:
Brandt Petty, Network Provider Recruiter
Phone: 317-621-1290 Email: BPetty@ecommunity.com
Posting ID: 548980334Posted: 2020-02-20