Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our IT, Epic support team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.Where you fit in
The Epic Analyst will be responsible for identifying, researching, testing and implementing enhancement and optimization workflows/build in Epic Willow, Pyxis and other pharmacy solutions. You will perform in-depth workflow analysis, data collection, report details and other technical issues associated with Epic software. You will provide support to other EMR teams and Community Health Network end users.Your exceptional skills
Your exceptional qualifications
- Strong networking, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong teamwork skills, focused on developing high-performing teams.
- Listening actively, responding with empathy, and acting with compassion.
Your life with Community
- Bachelor's degree preferred. High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 1 year of Information Technology and/or healthcare experience required.
- Experience in Pharmacy workflows, 340B, Antimicrobial Stewardship and Therapy plans preferred.
- Experience in medication billing a plus.
- Epic Willow certification preferred.
- Certification in Bugsy preferred.
- Must pass all exams and projects to acquire certification within 4 months of start date.
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Posting ID: 548980363Posted: 2020-02-27