This nurse practitioner will join Community Health Network, a multispecialty group with over 1,200 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 provider friendly states. This advanced practice provider will be focused on the well-being of Community Health Network Onsite employees and their beneficiaries, inclusive of varied school districts and employers across Indianapolis.
Community Health Network Employer Health has an excellent opportunity for an experienced, family medicine trained trained nurse practitioner to practice in a part-time, Employer OnSite Advanced Practice Provider role. Experience in occupational health is strongly preferred.
• Part-Time position: 24 hours/week, 0.6 FTE
• Flexibility to float to multiple onsite clinics and schools in North, South, East, and West Indianapolis, as well as Indiana Standardbred in Anderson
• No holidays or Sundays, occasional Saturday mornings
• Clinic hours vary from 6:30 am as the earliest, and 7:00 pm as the latest; opportunity for 6 or 8 hour shifts to meet FTE requirement
• Electronic Medical Record (EPIC)
• Competitive compensation and benefit package
Nurse Practitioner will provide healthcare, including assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of acute and chronic health conditions and wellness preventative medicine. Promotes a healthy lifestyle and involves the client in his/her plan of care with emphasis placed on patient self-determination and maximization of client knowledge to enhance care of oneself.
• Routine check-ups and preventive care
• Diagnosis and treatment of illness or injury
• Managing chronic or complex health conditions
• Medication management
• Referral to specialists for more serious conditions
Educational background consistent with requirements for licensure and certification with the State of Indiana
Demonstrate a high level of expert skill in delivering exceptional, quality care while enhancing the well-being of the patient. Minimum two to three years of experience as a provider is required.
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: "Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being." Our organization's values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR.
Employee health, Community Health, nurse practitioner, part-time, employer health, worksite clinic, occupational health, family medicine
For more information, contact:
Anesa Tokmo, Provider Recruiter
Posting ID: 548980370Posted: 2020-02-13