Join our community
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, "community" is still the heart of our organization.
It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
It means getting involved in the communities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered - and we couldn't do it without you.Job Duties
- Manages business unit administrative responsibilities including finances, human resources, office management, staffing, and clinical quality and insures goals are translated into action items that insure results.
- Supervises Site Coordinators, practice staff.
- Works in dyad partnership/relationship with Physician Practice Partner to oversee extender staff, achieve overall results and influence people effectively toward goals.
- Minimum of five years previous leadership experience managing a medical practice or other healthcare facility
- Related Bachelor's Degree in Health Care Administration, Business, etc. Masters preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Demonstrating and leading core organizational values is an ongoing expectation and prerequisite.
- Managing execution
- Effective handling of conflict and resistance
- Fosters positive relationships between physicians and staff
- Facilitates integration of business and clinical cultures
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Ability to clearly convey expectations to staff, follow up and remedy issues quickly
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability to avoid reactive decisions and actions and make decisions in best interests of larger group enterprise
- Drive to measure and achieve results
Community Health Network embraces a servant leadership philosophy by putting the needs of patients, employees, and the community above their own. We strongly believe to provide exceptional healthcare services we need exceptional leaders. A Community leader humbly puts the needs of others first and provides focus and direction to those they have the privilege of leading. They demonstrate compassion in all interactions and are deeply invested in the growth and development of others.
Posting ID: 548980371Posted: 2020-02-13