Join our community
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors. Over 60 years later, "community" is still the heart of our organization.
It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
It means getting involved in the communities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered - and we couldn't do it without you.Job Duties
The Practice Administrator:
- Manages all human resources issues including staffing, hires, terminations, recognition, retention, discipline, coaching staff, providing regular and timely performance review
- Insures all employees receive initial practice and job specific orientation
- Closely monitors financial practice data, facilitates interpretation, distribution and communication of financial performance / results and drives improvements
- Responsible for oversight and stewardship of all financial expenditures
- Minimum of five years previous leadership experience managing a medical practice or other healthcare facility
- Related Bachelor's Degree in HealthCare Administration, Business, etc. Masters preferred and/or 7 years work experience in practice management
- Effective handling of conflict and resistance; able to make a difference for patients; fosters positive relationships between physicians and staff; facilitates integration of business and clinical cultures
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Ability to clearly convey expectations to staff, follow up and remedy issues quickly. Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability to avoid reactive decisions and actions and make decisions in best interests of larger group enterprise
- High level of professional and ethical conduct
- Drive to measure and achieve results
Community Health Network embraces a servant leadership philosophy by putting the needs of patients, employees, and the community above their own. We strongly believe to provide exceptional healthcare services we need exceptional leaders. A Community leader humbly puts the needs of others first and provides focus and direction to those they have the privilege of leading. They demonstrate compassion in all interactions and are deeply invested in the growth and development of others.
Posting ID: 548980381Posted: 2020-02-27