Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available on our MedCheck-Fishers Team.
If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community. Where you fit in
As aConsumer Experience Ambassador,
Your exceptional qualifications
- Be the leader of first impressions and the onsite culture
- Serve as the first point of contact for consumers/patients seeking care at this location Provides personalized and brand-differentiating service
- Coordinate the front-end work of multiple departments and services onsite to ensure proper patient navigation, as well as efficient and accurate patient check-in across multiple technology platforms to maintain on-time appointments, accurate wait times and queuing, timely patient communications, balanced workloads and effective use of exam rooms
- Responsible for screening patients for correct service line
- Will handle customer service inquiries onsite
- Oversee all front-end lobby operations
- Will partner with Employer and Occupational Health account management to service corporate employer and group benefit customers
- Requires relationship-building with other tenants and local partners
Your exceptional skills
- 3-5 years of experience in hospitality, customer service, retail or related fields in customer-facing roles
- Healthcare experience a plus
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
Your life with Community
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong prioritization, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to learn multiple technology platforms
- Ability to teach/train consumers/patients on self-service technologies
- Comfort with medical environments and occasional emergent healthcare situations
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Posting ID: 548980386Posted: 2020-02-13