Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent opportunity available within our Dawes Fretzin Dermatology team. If you are looking for challenging work and meaningful advancement, then you should consider a career with Community.Where you fit in
The Manager Practice Ops RN will be responsible formanaging business unit administrative responsibilities including finances, human resources, office management, staffing, and clinical quality; insures goals are translated into action items that insure results. Your exceptional qualifications
Your exceptional skills
- Minimum of five years previous leadership experience managing a medical practice or other healthcare facility.
- Related Bachelor's Degree in HealthCare Administration, Business, etc. Prefer Masters.
- Valid and current IN RN license
Your life with Community
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities that support core organizational values are a minimum expectation for this role
- Must have ability to clearly convey expectations to staff and be able to follow up and remedy issues quickly
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Posting ID: 548980419Posted: 2020-02-20