This role will be responsible for the creation and execution of test plans, and test scripts based on project requirements and deliverables for Credit Card products. While the ideal candidate will have prior experience working in Credit Card Operations, prior testing experience is not required. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and proactive in quickly learning the complex system and subject matter and will have a strong foundation in test development or have the ability to use prior credit card experience to develop into a Tester role.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Execute manual test cases including ad-hoc and exploratory testing as neededDocument and/or review testing results working closely with vendors and business analysts to resolve reported issues
- Develop and create testing data needed to execute manual and automated test cases
- Condition accounts to simulate specific configuration scenarios for successful testing results
- Manage testing activities to meet project timelines
- Participate in the Agile project flow providing feedback in all areas, paying close attention to high risk areas and communicate testing concerns
- Work with internal team and vendors on troubleshooting production issues.
- 5+ years of prior credit card experience preferred
- Familiarity with the technology used to service a credit card portfolio is a plus
- Excellent Verbal and Written skills
- Ability to work under pressure with efficiency and accuracy
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
Hours and Work Schedule:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
Hours per week: 40
Work Schedule: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
#LI-AP1 Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.