The Medication History Technician is located in Indianapolis, IN.
The Medication History Technician assures that medication histories are obtained and documented in the electronic medical record in an accurate and timely manner in compliance with standard procedures, The Joint Commission, and other regulatory standards.
Previous pharmaceutical or related healthcare experience preferred; previous medication history taking experience preferredEducation
High School diploma or GED equivalentLicense
Indiana Pharmacy Intern License or Indiana Pharmacy Technician License requiredSkills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstration of caring behavior
- Cohesive team-building skills
- Clear understanding of quality improvement process principles
- Ability to read and carry out oral and written directions
- Ability to function independently with little supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to plan own work activities and coordinate with others
- Ability to present a positive and professional image
- Demonstration of knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the patients served
Pharmacy Tech; Medication Tech
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them - in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values - Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence - our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.
Posting ID: 548980544Posted: 2020-02-27