PRN, variable, flexible scheduleOn-call rotation and one holiday of on-call.Join our community!
Community Health Network was created by our neighbors, for our neighbors.Over 60 years later, "community" is still the heart of our organization.
- It means providing our neighbors with the best care possible, backed by state-of-the-art technology.
- It means getting involved in the cities we serve through volunteer opportunities and benefit initiatives.
- It means ensuring our dedicated caregivers can learn and grow to stay at the top of their fields, and to better serve our patients.
- And above all, it means exceptional care, simply delivered - and we couldn't do it without you.
The MRI Tech position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana at Community Hospital South.
1-3 years of experience as an MRI Technologist preferred Education
High School Diploma or GED RequiredLicense
Must possess either licensure pathway:
- Required: Current ARRT(R) registry and Indiana State License as a Radiologic Technologist
- Required:Current ARMRIT certification
- Required:Current ARMRIT or CAMRT
Must become ARRT(R)(MR), ARMRIT or CAMRT registered within two years. Skills
- Exceptional communication, technical and patient care skills
- Aptitude toward the team philosophy
- Team player
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of sterile technique
Magnetic Resonance Imaging, radiology, imaging,
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them - in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values - Patients
First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence - our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.
Posting ID: 548980558Posted: 2020-02-13